[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make any moves?

Brendan

12 team standard scoring

QB: Drew Brees, Kap

RB: Leveon Bell, Gio Bernard, Joique Bell, Mark Ingram, Tre Mason

WR: Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, Deandre Hopkins, Roddy White

TE: Travis Kelce

I'm considering moving Gio to try to get a better WR1, I also have a pending offer giving me Chris Ivory for my Desean Jackson and Tre Mason which I might take. Opinions for ROS?

Tough call. I wouldn't like trading away Bell or Bernard because great RB are hard to come by. Do you start a flex? If so I'm sure you have Joique Bell in there. I like Wallace and V-Jax, but it seems Jackson is only a deep threat which you never know if it he'll blow up or not. Maybe try trading Ingram for a WR2 if you can. If you take Chris Ivory and give away Jackson that could be good, as long as you make a Ivory or Ingram trade for another WR because White and Hopkins can't be totally trusted imo to be started weekly.

Yes we do start a flex and you're right Joique is in that spot. Wallace has been solid for me all season long and I just recently got V-Jax but am hopeful this will be a big week for him. That would be my goal with Ivory to try and package him for an upgrade at WR

I get you want to upgrade your WR1, but I wouldn't do any moves UNLESS you had pre-accepted trades in place... last thing you want to do is do a move or two and then have the rest of your moves fall through, and be stuck with talent at the wrong positions. Your WRs aren't bad at all, and you've got good talent/depth at RB