[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posluszny out and James Thomas taking over

XFlash

Any thoughts on Thomas getting close to what Poluszny produced?

It can't be too bad, I'm thinking he will be a decent starter, not crazy, but above average depending on matchup.

Any homers or anybody that knows more about Thomas's play?

Slim pickings out there so I took a chance on this guy since he is slotted to take over.

He only registered 3 tackles and 3 asst tackles. Doesn't seem like much for 59 snaps for fantasy purposes.

snaps don't equate to tackle opportunity.

ie: if a team runs the ball 18 times and passes it 38 times but only completes 20 a player could have been in on 56 snaps but only had a below average 38 tackle opportunities. You can't make tackles on incomplete passes. In last weeks game he had 40 tackle opps(24 runs & 16 completions).

Edited by keggerz

Many owners are afraid to try it since they are not familiar. My league was wary, but I was able to make a case for them to try it. Start out with a few IDP on the roster LB, DB, DL, then expanded to a larger roster the next year.....they got hooked!