[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade preparing for playoffs

bsaint10

So the owner of Josh Gordon has been trying to offer me trades for him that have been ridiculous cause he knows I want him for playoffs. The other owner is essentially out of it so he needs to win now. I was wondering what people thought of this trade offer to him.

Give: Alf Morris, Ronnie Hillman, Kendall wright

Get: Eddie Lacy, Josh Gordon

Kinda concerned about time share in GB and Hillman has looked great. But this would solidify my WR and I would still have very strong RBs. Other owner has Andre ellington (says he isnt trading him) and steve smith as only other valuable player.

What do people think? Offer it or stand pat?

Not because I value Gordon that much, but because if I was out of it I'd want better depth players for Lacy. His value is lower than the start of the season, yes, but I would still want a better return. So if you can get lacy for that, do it

Do that trade. I've got Kendall Wright, and he hasn't left my bench in 6 weeks. Morris hasn't done much, and Hillman is good, obviously. Lacy is good, but Gordon should do well with a real QB as opposed to last year