[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair Trade******* Help me?

Poma1441

It would help a bit to see his whole team. Miller is horrible. I think the trade, without knowing more about his lineup, would weaken his lineup such that he would not want it. J. Thomas is usually money in the bank but D. Jax can be unpredictable. Marshall is going on the up swing and so is McCoy. This is why I don't know if he'd take the trade. You're obviously not giving up junk by any means but I think it's < that what he'd be giving, IMO.

It would help a bit to see his whole team. Miller is horrible. I think the trade, without knowing more about his lineup, would weaken his lineup such that he would not want it. J. Thomas is usually money in the bank but D. Jax can be unpredictable. Marshall is going on the up swing and so is McCoy. This is why I don't know if he'd take the trade. You're obviously not giving up junk by any means but I think it's < that what he'd be giving, IMO.

Would if I throw in Martin or Oliver? (He has Mathews on his bench....)

Edited by Poma1441

That would probably sway it. Martin has a great schedule coming up but he's not proven anything and Rainey and Sims are ready to come in any week now. Oliver will still get touches/time like Woodhead once Mathews is back. Oliver may be more something to include than Martin. You'd be getting 2 reliable starters for questionable/part-time guys (Martin and Oliver).

That would probably sway it. Martin has a great schedule coming up but he's not proven anything and Rainey and Sims are ready to come in any week now. Oliver will still get touches/time like Woodhead once Mathews is back. Oliver may be more something to include than Martin. You'd be getting 2 reliable starters for questionable/part-time guys (Martin and Oliver).

I just sent it including Oliver...........Now the waiting game.

• Like 1