[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Denard Robinson for Tony Romo?

JooDaBop

In a PPR League and I'm pretty stacked at RB with:

Forte, Ellington, Vereen & McKinnon

A little thinner at WR with:

Julio Jones

Roddy White

M. Sanu

Beckham Jr.

Josh Gordon

I picked up Denard Robinson after his big game last week and was just offered Tony Romo for Denard, straight up. My QB at the moment is Cam, who's been very inconsistent this season.

Also, Cam's BYE is W12, which is when Tony gets the Eagles poor Pass D.

Hard to trade away Denard though because he's got a lot of upside, especially with WR/RB eligibility.

Would you make the deal?

Other available QBs as Free Agents are; Flacco, Tannehill, Dalton, RG3 though...is Romo really definite upgrade over these guys?

Romo is better than these guys. Look at it this way, your WR aren't that bad Jones is a stud and Beckham Jr. has been good. White is inconstent but Gordon comes back week 12. Robinson had one good game against the Browns, not exactly proof that he is going to be great especially after watching him in college as a QB get all sort of injuries. I think you sell high now because in the future you may not start Robinson, but you will start Romo.