[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Cutler, Tannehill, or Stafford?

rahyde88

If you are big on playing the matchups, play Tannehill, but on the other hand Stafford always at least has decent games. I'm a Lions fan so it may be biased but I'd start Stafford out of those three just because he can throw the deep ball and has shown to throw great games (bottom line he's proven). Not sure I would drop Cutler or Stafford though maybe someone else if you had to or trade one away to someone who needs a QB.

I wouldn't drop either Stafford or Cutler. Sunday you'll find out who the guy is in Buffalo (against one of the toughest run defenses in the league, no less) and you can drop the other one (Brown/Dixon).

As for Sunday, I wouldn't start Cutler because the Pats D is too tough and the Bears are showing mutiny. Stafford's iffy without Megatron, but the Falcons D is pretty terrible and the Lions RBs are banged up.

I'd go with Tanehill. The previous comments sum up my opinion of Cutler, and while I like Stafford, I'm just not sure about him this week. The ATL D is horrible against the run, and my gut tells me that J. Bell is going to have a field day in this one, which will limit Stafford's upside. Even if Megatron goes, I think they'll limit the passing game so as not to stress his ankle to hard. With the bye coming up it would be stupid to push him vs. a crappy run D, which translates to a so-so day for Stafford.

I'm going with cutler... 2 qb league, and tannehill is my backup; but that new england matchup should be a scoring frenzy; especially after new england lost their primary pass rusher. revise can cover only one of marshall and jeffery... i think it could be a big game for cutler.

tannehill, who knows if this is the game that the dolphins score 3 tds rushing... i'll play him comfortably next week on the chicago bye; but not over cutler this week which is supposed to be a scoring fest

im just a little concerned with cutler after all that drama that has been going on in the locker room and media bashing of him. either he is going to respond in a big way to quiet the doubters or he is going to choke. i just have never seen anything from him to make me think he has what it takes to be great. He has the best all around offense in the league around him bar none. sooo much talent it is nuts! difference is he cant seem to take advantage of it which is so frustrating.

Edited by rahyde88