[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help pick my WR's

nhmtns

This is a tough choice, but I'd say Wallace and Floyd just based off of I think Wallace will get another TD this week with a good matchup and Palmer will throw to Floyd a lot. You could really pick any two though and start them and you'd be fine. I just didn't pick a Bear WR because they're a mess playing on the road at NE and I think NE defense will step up.

After Marshall's locker room proclamation last week, I see Cutler feeding him the ball this week. And Benjamin is always Cam's first look, those are the two I would roll with

Nah, Marshall isn't a good choice. That locker room feud is a bad thing for that offense. Wallace is a good pick up against the Jags, as well as Floyd against the HORRIFIC Eagles pass defense. Benjamin is Cam's number one look, but don't forget Sherman is going to be on him this week. Even if the Seattle defense has been struggling, Sherman is still one of the best in the league.