[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I start in my 2 flex spots?

taztm

12 team 2-QB standard scoring with 2 flex spots

Current lineup:

QB: Joe Flacco

QB: Blake Bortles

RB: DeMarco Murray

WR: Antonio Brown

TE: Dwayne Allen

FLEX: Ben Tate

FLEX: Mike Wallace

DEF: Bills

K: Vinateri

Bench:

Jimmy Graham

Joique Bell

Mark Ingram

Doug Baldwin

Wallace has been one of my usual flex options since he's consistent and I had been rotating between Victor Cruz and Bell with mixed results. I added Ingram early in the season then he got hurt so I stashed him on my IR spot until now. Tate's owner dropped him after his injury and I stashed him on my bench before he came back. Added Baldwin off waivers this week.

I used Graham, my usual starting TE, at the flex spot last week although I knew he would be limited after I bought into the 'if he's healthy you gotta start him' talk and got 0 points. And I started Tate last week vs. what was supposed to be a soft Jags defense and got 3 points. And I benched Wallace for Graham while Joique played well sadly.

So who should I start this week between Wallace, Tate, Graham, Bell, Ingram or even Baldwin?

Edited by taztm

Thanks for all the replies guys. It's standard scoring.

I've been thinking of going Bell and Ingram because of the injuries to Reggie Bush, P. Thomas and K. Robinson, it seems like the perfect time to start them especially vs. these soft run defenses.

But Tate is also going to have a great match up vs. Oakland. I'm a little concerned about Crowell vulturing touches.

I think this Sunday I'm going with Bell and Tate but I would like to hear any more arguments for Ingram or even the other options like Wallace.

Again thanks, I love reading your opinions.