[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

best fa qb this week...orton,glenon,bortles?

Adonis2013

I would go with Orton since I believe the Buffalo defense will mess up Geno Smith and the Bills should have good field position all game. The Bills missing their top 2 RBs should force more passes, the emergence of the Watkins-Orton connection, and the Jets lack of capable DBs could allow Orton to have a big game. But then again, Kyle Orton is Kyle Orton and if the Jets can finally pressure the QB, which they haven't, Orton will be in for a bad day especially if he has no run game to lean on for balance.

But as bad as Minnesota and Tampa Bay have been I would consider Glennon and Bridgewater. Both are coming off injuries so they should play better at this point. Glennon has played pretty well when he's in, while Bridgewater is still making rookie mistakes but the Bucs defense is so bad he could have a great game, assuming Minnesota is willing to let Bridgewater run the ball.

I own Bortles and start him but he's a big gamble since him throwing INTs will hurt your points, but he is going through rookie growing pains like everyone not named Carr.

I used to own Carr but dropped him. I like him as an opton honestly, he plays smart, reads defenses better, and could likely be playing from behind but playing any of the rookie QBs is a huge gamble.

thanks ,,yea glenon is very interesting to me...orton has been gettting sacked alot and the jets have a pass rush....im going to wait until shortly before kickoff to decide between orton or glenon since ive already used 3 or 4 of my weekly moves in case one breaks his leg partying tonight or something