[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alfred Morris or Ben Tate ?

Babalis1019

Would it be an upgrade or downgrade for me in RB by trading away Morris to get Tate in return?

Morris ROS : @DAL, @MIN, BYE, vsTB, @SF, @IND, vsStL, @NYG, vsPHI, vsDAL

Tate ROS : vsOAK, vsTB, @CIN, vsHOU, @ATL, @BUF, vsIND, vsCIN, @CAR, @BAL

I'm mostly concerned about the 4 last weeks, because I am 6-1 and those would be my playoff matchups.

What do you guys think? Is this a good trade for me or am I better off sticking with Morris?

That's tough because on paper Morris has the better ROS schedule, but he hasn't done a whole lot yet and he's very touchdown dependent. Tate is the primary ball carrier on his team and the Browns are run heavy so he's due a lot of yards and possible td's (unless vultured). Tate is injury prone though and could get hurt and then you're screwed. With that being said, I think I would personally go with Tate. He's already had his bye week too. If at all possible though, it would be important to grab Crowell as a handcuff because like I said Tate is injury prone and Crowell could be as high as a top RB2 if Tate went down.

The one game RG3 was healthy Morris had 14 carries for 91 yards, against Houston (a tough defense). If you can hold out a bit longer, I would prefer Morris I think. I like Tate and his situation, but Morris is definitely tougher and healthier than Tate, who is injury prone.

He just said he would also be throwing in Romo, I would drop Welker.

Does this change anything?

His team

QB: Rivers, RG3, Romo

RB: Charles, Bernard, Tate

WR: Marshall, Benjamin, Hilton

Even if this trade looks good overall I don't want to suffer a real downgrade in my RB position.

I am never a fan of these kinds of trades because if you lose the trade you feel like an idiot. I am never a fan of sideway moves where both players have a very similar rest of season projection. But if your asking me personally which I would have the rest of the seaason, I am more afraid of Tate's injury history than anything and I would imagine he is more likely to lose carries in the red zone than Morris. That being said, when Gordon comes back, that may actually increase Tate's value and open up the run game a little more, but again you could make arguments both ways. Tate's last few weeks are rough too, I would probably just hold serve.