[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE to start, Witten or Harbor, 1.5 points PPR?

dfine

Scoring: 10% yardage, 6 points TD's, 1.5 points PPR. You read right, 1.5 points PPR.

I have been stubborn starting Witten all year. This week I am starting Tony Romo on Monday vs Washington.

Witten vs Washington: (last year he had 3 -27 yards and 2-13 yards vs Washington) For some reason I still have him in my lineup. I must be a stubborn Cowboys fan. Plus it is Monday night game)

Clay Harbor vs Miami ( He is at home. Here is his last 4 weeks, 6 - 34 yards, 3 -91 yards 1 TD, 3 - 22 yards, 8 -70 yards(his first week playing)

Who do I start Witten(Big Cowboy fan, and hoping Witten breaks out, plus going against Terrance Williams) or probably the smart choice and Harbor.

Help me make the smart choice, please.

You have to go with Witten, who is deep into a hall of fame career and proven he can put up points on anyone.

LOL I'm kidding, the Cowboys aren't throwing as often this year and Witten isn't getting as many opportunities in this offense. Meanwhile, as you stated, Harbor is putting up decent numbers in that improving Jax offense.

Start Harbor, especially with that 1.5 PPR scoring