[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New here. First thread.

dabears70

So this is my first time posting on here and if anyone would like to throw me any tips on how things work here it would be much appreciated.

So i'm in a PPR and i'm looking for help on who to start in my flex spot.

P.Garcon

T.Williams

A.Dixon

B.Brown

Or i'm thinking about dropping T.Williams for T.Cadet?

In another forum we would put (WHIR) and help out anyone that helps you and leaves a link. Do you guys do the same or do something else?

Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't touch either Dixon or Brown until we know how they're going to divy up the touches.

I would go with Garcon, since the Cowboys don't throw as often and Williams can't keep getting touchdowns EVERY week

Ah sorry, I meant to touch on that too.

I wouldn't drop Williams for Cadet because 1) Cadet has value this week and maybe next, but the other RBs will get healthy and we're not exactly sure how many touches Cadet will get anyway, and 2) one of the reasons I'm still also hanging onto Williams is of my "faith" in DeMarco Murray and his health. He's never had a completely healthy season in college or the pros, and once he goes down (assuming he does), the Cowboys will revert once again to their passing offense, and Williams' value will take off

Don't drop Williams. Someone for sure will see value in him and as a good matchup you could start him with confidence. But garçon everytime over Williams. Garçon just racks up the receptions. Try trading Williams unless you still have byes to worry about he's a very nice flex play to keep around