[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, hell no. Cam doesn't matter since you have Russell Wilson starting, and while I love AJ Green you have Benjamin producing, as well as Brown & Jones, and potentially Baldwin.

Plus you list J Bell in your trade offer, but you only list Le'Veon Bell on your team.... if you're trading L.Bell, F*** no, then. lol

No, hell no. Cam doesn't matter since you have Russell Wilson starting, and while I love AJ Green you have Benjamin producing, as well as Brown & Jones, and potentially Baldwin.

Plus you list J Bell in your trade offer, but you only list Le'Veon Bell on your team.... if you're trading L.Bell, F*** no, then. lol

I mean joique bell

Gotcha, you just listed everyone in the deal on your team, except for Joique, so I wasn't sure.

Regardless, I would not do this deal

Would you say it would be better benjamin and ryan or baldwin and ryan

I would take out one of your Wrs and Matt Ryan. Try and get just his Aj green. You have the depth where you can afford to lose some guys for another stud. Just make the right deal

Personally I think Benjamin is better but others might prefer Baldwin, so I would offer Baldwin & Ryan and play up the fact Baldwin broke out now that Harvin is gone (even though I have a feeling Wilson will spread the ball around and go to whomever is open)