[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team #3 in Signature, Trade Hillman for AJ Green

gigispeed1332

The Yahoo trade evaluator says it would give me +12 rest of season, but the other guy is getting +48 and he is a 4-3 team right behind me in standings..

What I am also worried about is if I make this trade, I will only have Charles, Foster, & Ivory for RBs. Now I have both my handcuffs for Charles and Foster, so that makes me rest a little easier, but is the upgrade at my WR3 so Michael Floyd to AJ Green enough to give up Hillman in my flex spot rest of season for Michael Floyd.

So I guess the trade really boils down to me just getting AJ Green instead of Hillman the rest of the season as that would be the only change in my starting lineup assuming a healthy lineup. So I guess the question is, in a PPR league, who would you rather have the rest of the season Hillman or Aj Green and if its really close should maybe I shouldn't do the trade as RBS are the most likely position to get hurt of all the positions in fantasy.

What do you guys think? Sorry for rambling

Hillman is probably a top 10-15 RB from now until the end of the season (would easily be top 10 if Denver would stop putting Thompson in on the goal line). That being said, once AJ Green gets back and healthy (which should be next week vs Jags) he is an Elite Wr and in my opinion easily in the top 5.

Since your league starts 3 WR I would do it. Having Jordy, Dez, AJ and even Julio Jones is just crazy!!

Hillman is probably a top 10-15 RB from now until the end of the season (would easily be top 10 if Denver would stop putting Thompson in on the goal line). That being said, once AJ Green gets back and healthy (which should be next week vs Jags) he is an Elite Wr and in my opinion easily in the top 5.

Since your league starts 3 WR I would do it. Having Jordy, Dez, AJ and even Julio Jones is just crazy!!

Nah its James Jones sorry. Not that good, have built up alot of depth in this 12 team league and traded it away to upgrade. I am just worried about lack of depth with my RBS and AJ Green's health. I also should add his team has basically no RBS and he is one game back of me in standings, I think his team is getting alot better than mine is.

Edited by gigispeed1332