[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this a good trade if he'll take it?

drave199

This guy keeps trying to get Jimmy Graham from me but keeps offering crap. His latest one was basically Vereen for Graham straight up with some crap bench guys, which would make his team WAY better cause TE is his weakest position. I know Graham is hurt but he still has huge trade value. I mean to me, a trade needs to be as equal as possible and help each other (in a way) to better the bad parts of the roster. Sure, i can give him Graham, but when its going to make his roster stacked and im not really getting much back, that doesn't make sense.

Ill give him:

Graham

Vincent Jackson

Brandon Oliver

Andre Holmes OR Deandre Hopkins (Hopkins might make it happen more than Holmes)

To get:

Lesean McCoy OR Lamar Miller

Antonio Brown OR Jodie Nelson

Percy Harvin

Jason Witten

He still has Rashad Jennings and Shane Vereen at RB

Any thoughts? Or am i just stupid in thinking anyone would take this?

I would just push for any one of McCoy, Nelson, or Brown straight up for Graham.

If you use some other players to balance it out to suit each other's needs thats fine, but the meat of the trade ought to be Graham for one of those guys.

I would just push for any one of McCoy, Nelson, or Brown straight up for Graham.

If you use some other players to balance it out to suit each other's needs thats fine, but the meat of the trade ought to be Graham for one of those guys.

Look at my roster in my sig, what do you think is the best route?