[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benching Torrey smith for Dwayne Bowe, Stupid or Smart? WHIR

xZalkasx

Every 10 recieving = 1pts

every td = 7 pts

I originally was going to use Torrey but i found Bowe in the free agent pool and rams are giving up 2nd most fantasy points to receivers this year as to the bengals giving up the 13th FEWEST to receivers.

Everything screams to use Torrey as the more athletic receiver but maybe i should trust the stats?

What does everyone think?

When faced with situations like this, I think "What woulld I kick myself worse for.... going with my normal guy and missing out on a gamble with a FA, or picking up this FA on a fluke and watching my normal guy go off?" Bowe has been getting more action as of late the last two weeks, and yeah the Rams give up those fantasy points to WRs, but who is to say it'll be Bowe who gets those points? Who's to say they won't just go up by two scores and take the air out of the ball by pounding it with Kniles and Jamaal? Personally, I'd go with Torrey, you know they're going to throw the ball, and this Bengal team isn't the same as it was earlier, both offensively and defensively