[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - WR

mgmihaly

I definitely go with Lacy, Tate and Maclin. Based on the weekly start/sit tool I reference, Tate and Lacy are responsible for way too much of their team's offenses to pass up and Maclin is the primary receiving threat on one of the league's best offenses.

I usually lean toward the RB due to the assumed higher number of touches, but the Viking's offense is awful and I don't think they have enough of a passing threat to open a lot of run lanes.

Go with your 3 RBs, and start Tate and Floyd. Maclin's good, but the past few weeks they've been spreading the ball around to everyone in that Philly offense. Meanwhile, Tate has taken over for Megatron, and Floyd's value escalated the minute Carson Palmer came back

haha thats funny guys i say keep the 3 rbs and go with tate and baldwin, baldwin had a team high 11 targets last week and is the #1 wr with the departure of percy harvin. Had himself a great game last week, 7 catches 123 yards and a td. I dont see why he cant repeat this week, hes wilsons favorite target. Also Palmer doesnt like floyd as much from what ive seen as stanton did and if you wanna start maclin for baldwin, i dont see anything wrong with that choice either but im high on baldwin this week, seattles offense is too good with the 50/50 attack of being able to pass and run, opens up alot of plays later in the game.

Edited by thepeopleschamp