[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andrew Luck (QB) Arian Foster (RB1) Darren McFadden (RB2) Randall Cobb (WR1) Brandon Marshall (WR2) Jordan Reed (TE) Andre Johnson (W/R) Justin Tucker (K) and Bills (DEF). On the bench I had cutler, Keenan allen, Reggie Bush, Michael floyd, Jeffrey, and graham. Chris wants Brandon Marshall for Baldwin and Delaine Walker. Do you think his players will benefit me more than Marshall. Keep in mind Baldwin is now Wilson's first option. And also who should I start.

It's a gamble but I would keep Marshall. His numbers should improve down the stretch, he's getting a lot of attention from opposing defenses which hurts his production but helps every other Bears offensive player. If you're in the playoff hunt I would consider keeping Marshall.

Baldwin is the new #1 in Seattle but don't expect a bunch of 8+ point games out of him because of that. He's good but a better short yard guy who will have some 10+ point games here n there. I actually have Baldwin on my bench hoping to use him as a trade piece or as a starter if I need to drop some guys. I owned Delanie Walker too and he's good but dealing with a nagging injury that he said won't go away until the bye weekm And the QB problems in Tennessee don't help nor does the improvement of the other recievers making Delanie Walker a lesser optiob in the pass game.