[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check out this lineup

Sunday Couch Potatoe

2 QB league my brother has Tom Brady Big Ben Arian Foster R. Hillman Larry Fitz Antonio Brown Jeremy Maclin Gronk Gostkowski and Miami Def... :shocking:

He scored 325 pts are you chivesin kidding me!

That is by far the highest pt total I have ever witnessed in my 20+ years of FF by a long shot

My undefeated (most likely formally undefeated) high stakes team scored 120 points between Charles, Leveon Bell, Gates, and Gronkowski today alone.

But our opponent (a one loss team) scored 143 points between Sanders, Golden Tate, Maclin, and Luck..alone.

We have Rodgers left tonight, but are down by 30 and the opponent has Murray left. I've never been involved in a fight like this in my 20 years of fantasy football...they went up by 50+, then we went up by 30+; today actually renewed the feeling in FF I haven't felt in a long time.

Since the other team went up again by 30 we probably won't catch up. We might tonight for a fleeting moment.

Crazy stuff, but since FFPC rewards high scoring teams we actually made a huge stride for playoff contention while getting a ding for regular season prizes.

Edited by Bobby Brown

2 QB league my brother has Tom Brady Big Ben Arian Foster R. Hillman Larry Fitz Antonio Brown Jeremy Maclin Gronk Gostkowski and Miami Def... :shocking:

That is by far the highest pt total I have ever witnessed in my 20+ years of FF by a long shot

Holy cow :shocking:

That score is the whole season for some of this year's FFB teams!

My best one week high stakes point total ever; and I'll still lose the game after Demarco Murray scores 3.5 points.

Starting Michael Floyd with his goose egg instead of 16+ from Chris Ivory or Allen Robinson (and Knile Davis) stings. Having great depth on your FF team really sucks at times.

Edited by Bobby Brown