[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha need on Monday night?

Shorttynaz

Up by 6 I'm done, opponent has Garcon and DAL D, not looking good but defense scores can be low, and there's no PPR. Still unlikely I can hold on, need no turnovers, no sacks, lots of points for WAS and less than 60 yards and no TDs for Garcon.

Well at least I didn't leave Heath Miller and his 15 points on my bench while starting Fleener and his zero points. Oh wait I did do that :bash: Oh and that 1 point from Bryce Brown, aweseom friggin move there coach... :slap: Not that the 1s and 0s of my backups were any better.

Need 11pts from the Dallas D in a standard league. What I really need is some vintage Colt McCoy. No wait he hasn't been around long enough of any sort of vintage. I just need Colt McCoy to play to his normal level....195yds, 1TD, 2Ints, 4 sacks.

Too Many Leagues (12-team PPR) - I need Witten to score 49 or less. Sounds easy, but Heath Miller scored 38 this week (and I've seen Graham put up 60+), so it's not impossible for Witten to do that. Tight ends get a point for every 5 yards, basically. He would need about 3 scores and 143 yards to beat me.

CA Huddle League (12-team modified PPR) - I'm up 43, but he's got Murray, DJax, and the Dallas defense left to play. They average about 22, 13, and 6 respectively (41 total), so it should be very close. I wouldn't have a chance if it wasn't for Brady and Antonio Brown, who outscored the rest of my team combined.

Local 12-team keeper (1.5 PPR and 6 pts for all TD's) - I'm up by 99, but he's got Romo, Helu, Reed, and Kerrigan left. Should be another win (I'm 6-1), but it could be close. I've seen crazier things happen in this league. My trio of Bell, Brown, and Cobb in this league have been money.

Fusion (16-team BOTH IDP dynasty) - Big John smoked me in this one. I'm down 75, with Morris and Church left (he's got Jason Hatcher playing). I don't see any way this happens, unless Morris and Church combine for about 6 scores. His TE duo of Gates and Miller hurt me (my TE... Clay... got me about a point), not to mention the QB position (he got 30+ from Rogers, and I got a negative .75 from Geno Smith). :bag:

Dynasty Wars (16-team IDP dynasty) - I need 20.2 from George fricking Selvie. Ugh. Nothing I can really point to here, other than that my WR's (A Johnson, J Jones, S Smith), who have been pretty good, did nothing yesterday. That Smith offensive PI call really hurt me, obviously.

Huddler Ladder HOF (12-team PPR) - Up by 6.6 points, but he's got Jordan Reed left to play. Not looking good. I probably don't deserve to win this one (or maybe I do?), since Martavis Bryant and the KC defense were both last-minute waiver wire add's for me. I'd be surprised if Reed doesn't get the 7 points to beat me (since it's PPR), but you never know. My opponent not only had Brees and Forte, but his WR's were K. Allen, S. Watson, and B. Cooks, so I'm somewhat surprised that I'm even mentioning this one.

Altogether, I don't have much to cheer for tonight. I need a career night from Morris, Selvie, and Church, essentially. But, I've got several players that I will be hoping for mediocre/poor performances for the opposition... Romo, Murray, Helu, Jackson, Reed (x2), Witten, Hatcher, Kerrigan, and the DAL defense.

My other leagues are all pretty much decided, the only difference being that, in past weeks, I was winning on a 70-80% clip. This week, I lost more than I won, for the first time this year. I either got Gronked, hit by the Sanders train, the Forte train, the Ingram train, or a combination of them all. Some really bad losses (I'm going to lose by 100+ in a couple of IDP leagues). :unsure:

I need 26 points in a PPR league from P Garcon.

The bigger question is, will you get your weekly Bill Johnson?

I need Demarco Murray to stay under 89 standard points and Colt McCoy to get less than 45 points. If both of those things happen (and I'm thinking they will) I'll be looking at an undefeated week. :)

Need 11pts from the Dallas D in a standard league. What I really need is some vintage Colt McCoy. No wait he hasn't been around long enough of any sort of vintage. I just need Colt McCoy to play to his normal level....195yds, 1TD, 2Ints, 4 sacks.

Just saw this on Roto:

"In 21 career NFL starts, McCoy has thrown 20 interceptions, fumbled 12 times and taken 55 sacks..."

Ok Colt, let the game come to you. Tune out the critics and just be yourself.