[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 bye week hell

DanTheMan_5

Stafford

Forte

Cobb

Roddy White

Watkins

I'm debating even trying to fill out my roster. Sadly most of my bench is on bye too. I would need to drop some pretty decent players just to lose by less this week, but I don't want to desparage the integrity of the league, so I guess I'll give it the 'ol college try.

Yeah, I'm noticing it this week as well. Lots of GB, ATL, and CHI on several of my teams.

On the other hand, in the leagues where I don't have Week 9 byes, my players appear to be higher in the weekly rankings/projections. :lol:

In my league we have a 10$ penalty for playing guys on bye. That being said it is totally the managers choice, I know me personally I would rather pay the fine than drop a player that I don't want to lose. The only reason I do that is to keep guys from losing interest once they are out of contention.

Was looking worse earlier in the season, when I still had Gould, was expecting I'd play Megatron every week and also had Cutler in case Rivers had a bad matchup. Since then I swapped Parkey for Gould, Megatron has been out and on the bench for a few weeks and I don't see much chance I'd start Cutler except week 10 when Rivers has his bye.

3 of my crappy 6 RBs are on bye (Brown, Greene, Starks) so the other scrubs and WW darlings get to fill the holes.

Stafford

Forte

Cobb

Roddy White

Watkins

I'm debating even trying to fill out my roster. Sadly most of my bench is on bye too. I would need to drop some pretty decent players just to lose by less this week, but I don't want to desparage the integrity of the league, so I guess I'll give it the 'ol college try.

Same situation here. Its a dynasty league so tough to drop a guy just to fill a bye week but I want to field a good line up. Thankfully I had a few duds to drop

On bye

Jordy

Marshall

Bennett

Reggie Bush

Kendall wright ( i know hes no stud but at least a warm body I could have started )

In my local:

Cutler

Forte

Orton

Bills D

BLNY:

Marshall

Watkins

Adams

The actual number of byes for me isn't too bad, the problem is that several are in the same position, so I'm forced to dig deep. Replacing 3 WRs in one league and 2 QBs in another will be rough.

I'm trying to figure out what to do about Gostkowski's bye next week. This why I hate having kickers in fantasy. Do I drop the #1 kicker or do I drop a viable flex option like Rueben Randle. I think I am just going to eat a zero at the position, which will likely generate some message board bitching.

Rodgers

Cobb

Jones

Jeffrey

Thankfully, I am 7-0-1. I am planning for a loss so I am going some long shots this week in hopes of catching lightning in a bottle with Cooks, Moncrief, Cadet and Vereen.