[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade away Peyton for the good of the team?

Constantguest

My record is currently 3-5...not good. I have stud RBs (McCoy, Murray, Ellington) and Peyton is my QB. I know my biggest weakness is at WR, but the only way I'm gonna make an upgrade is to make a good trade. I think Manning is good enough trade bait to nab a good WR from someone willing to overpay and hopefully that will help my team in the long run. I have Josh Gordon in the wings and I could probably snag Megatron from one guy who'd be willing to take Manning. Then maybe I'd just replace Manning with a slightly downgraded QB? Stafford, Foles, Palmer, and Big Ben are all still available in my league. Good idea? Bad? Input appreciated. Thanks

Standard league btw.

Edited by Constantguest

Stafford, Foles, then Big Ben, in my opinion. With Johnson coming back, we should see the stronger Stafford that we are used too. Foles has been consistently mediocre, but....consistent. Ben we all know is a good one, as we saw last week, but I think the Steelers have been way to hit or miss this season to bank on him. He won't likely be throwing another record game this season.

My current WRs are: Crabtree, Maclin, Edelman, Michael Floyd, Gordon, Randle, Colston, and Baldwin. I'll probably grab Foles for this week and grab Stafford as well to use for after his bye.

you can get by with Foles. If you can get a stud for Manning I would do that. Than you'd have Maclin, Gordon, & possibly another stud going forward. That would be nice

I decided since most of the players I'd target are on bye this week (Cobb, Nelson, Julio, Megatron, Jefferey, and Marshall) and I won't be able to use them immediately, the only players worth trading Manning for at this point would be Bryant, Antonio Brown, or D. Thomas cuz I could use them immediately.

I would try packaging multiple of your receivers for one stud receiver. Any qb other than arodg, Bree's, luck, and manning have to deal with being benched during bad matchups. Unless you can get one of those qbs then I would not trade away manning unless you're taking in a kings ransom

I've considered it, but my RBs are too good and I would take a bigger hit trading them than Peyton. My RBs are: Murray, McCoy, and Ellington (to cover Murray's Week 11 bye eventually).

I think your WRs are fine...maybe you are starting the wrong ones each week...I would not trade Manning...Floyd was a anomaly last week, it happens....Edelman should never be started...drop him and get someone of waivers...Maclin is a must start each week as is Floyd or Randle...Baldwin is nice depth as will Gordon when he gets back....Go get M. Bryant or someone off waivers and dump Edelman

just to add if that's your only 3 RBs you may need a RB and not 6 WRs

and if Stafford is on Waivers there has to be some good RBs and WRs out there too

DO NOT TRADE THE BEST QB IN FOOTBALL....AND NO THE DROP OFF FROM MANNING TO STAFFORD IS TOO GREAT THIS YEAR...its almost a 100 point difference in our league....you wont make that up with a stud WR

Antonio Brown top WR in our league has 158 pts this year

Peyton #2 QB has 198

Stafford has 111