[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

St. Louis backfield

chiroacademy

I'm not trying to say I know more than a professional FB coach but I think it's pretty clear that their committee approach isn't working. I think they need to have a workhorse and a 3rd down change of pace guy. Giving 3 guys the same number of touches doesn't seem to be working, nobody can get in a rythm. I have none of these backs so fantasy wise I could care less. It's funny if you look at the league the only good teams that use RB by committee have top shelf QB and passing game. Teams who get buy with a workhorse back tend to have a lesser passing game but their back carries their offense. St. Louis has neither.

Edited by Finn5033

I got out of that mess. I was lucky enough to trade Stacy for Sproles right before it was clear that Stacy has lost his opportunity. I'm bummed that I lost a high draft pick on him, but who knew?

My recommendation is that if you think you have the current starting RB for St. Louis, then convince that to someone else in your league and then trade with that person.

Tre Mason showed himself to be the best back against the Hawks and Benny Cunningham has been good enough to take some carries. But then those two and Stacy got involved last weekend, wouldn't trust them at this point t start but hard to drop any incase they win the job.

Keep an eye on Bailey. Dude screwed up and he knew it. Now that he's back in the lineup, I see him doing everything and then some to stay on the field.

Love Bailey. Why he wasn't the #2 to begin with is beyond me. He'll step in and produce solid points from here on out.

I just dropped Stacy and Mason all over the place last night.

I still think Mason emerges at the #1 this year. Two years ago it was Richardson. Last Year it was Stacy. This year... Mason. Kind of bizarre to me at the way Fisher is handling the backfield. But that's why I'm posting here and he roams sidelines on Sundays.