[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD - Game Predictions

MustOfBeenDrunk

yes but one is predicted to get into the end zone and that makes it a little different

At the same time though, look at the "Player Projection" list - the confidence factor is **

I think what he's trying to say is look elsewhere for help at TE.

FWIW - when I look at projections, I NEVER look at TD's cause they're impossible to project. Receptions and yards are a little easier to project, but TD's - can't bank on them. I usually just filter the reception column and start there when trying to see if they can influence my decision, then I do the same for yards.

I also compare them with another site I subscribe to. Usually the ones that are similar are the ones that pan out the best.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I also posted this in Site & Forum Support, but the player rankings and MyHuddle stuff are not correct this week, particularly on PK and DEF pages. PK page doesn't highlight my kicker, and DEF page highlights several that are not selected for tracking.

Anybody else noticing that?

The problem is that Harbor has been good in two road games but only scored once all year. The Bengals have been weaker against tight ends but that is hard to count on. Plus the Bengals rank poorly vs TEs because they recently played NE, CAR and IND who all use their tight ends for scoring.

Love you David but this had me LOL , look @ Timothy Wright , 0 catches 0 yards but 2 TD's :lol:

This is under Weekly Player Rankings , he must be a magician :thinking:

Surprised that did not pop out at me when I checked them at 4 AM. The fields that are inputted were off. 2 catches for 30. Wish that guy would get more consistent because when he doesn't catch a TD he might get a zero.

Love you David but this had me LOL , look @ Timothy Wright , 0 catches 0 yards but 2 TD's :lol:

This is under Weekly Player Rankings , he must be a magician :thinking:

H back lateral.

Or fumble recovery for TD...fumblerooskie!

That's crazy. I read last week he was out 2-4 weeks.

From Huddle news (presume "sat out week 9" is a typo)

Posted 10/29/14 2:38pm ET

Baltimore Ravens TE Owen Daniels (knee) is participating in practice Wednesday, Oct. 29.

Huddle Up: Daniels sat out Week 9 after undergoing a knee "clean-up" procedure last week so monitor his progress throughout the week.

Edited by stevegrab

Yeah, further details on Rotoworld:

Owen Daniels (knee) returned to practice Wednesday.

Daniels had his knee scoped on Friday. We find it hard to believe he's back on the field in such short order if he truly underwent a knee scope. Scopes typically require weeks of recovery, not five days. Daniels is also 32. His status for Week 9 against the Steelers is about as up in the air as it gets

And the initial report after the procedure:

Owen Daniels is out indefinitely after having his knee scoped on Friday.

The Ravens are only saying Daniels will be out "at least one game," but he's much likelier to miss more. It's another big blow to OC Gary Kubiak's offense, which already lost Dennis Pitta for the season. Mostly a blocker to this point in Kubiak's offense, third-round rookie Crockett Gillmore will now take over as the Ravens' starting tight end, perhaps with FB Kyle Juszczyk and/or WR Marlon Brown taking on bigger roles in the passing game. Oct 24 - 1:25 PM

I'd be shocked if the guy played this week.

Must be. I've had that procedure and granted, I'm nowhere near a professional athlete, but before I tore my ACL and MCL (on the other leg), I used to do a lot of marathons and cycling. I can still do half marathons, just slower, which is fine now that I'm 50. My point is, a knee scope is not a tiny procedure like a fluid drain, and recovery takes more than a week for the knee to feel stable when you move. And my surgeon is the guy that looks like Lurch on the Bucs sideline, lol. Maybe I should ask for the deer stuff, ya think?

I tell you, if he plays and gets the stat line DMD is suggesting, I will go hunting the stuff before my next race!