[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett out?

Shorttynaz

I just got a breaking news alert to my phone from Yahoo saying that Justin Forsett has been ruled out this week against Pittsburgh - get him out of my lineup.

I can't find anything online though - wonder if it truly was breaking news - or a Yahoo glitch..

Bad news for me in one league if it's true, but GREAT news in another as I am banking on Taliaferro..

Edited by Shorttynaz

On Yahoo (my lineup) he's listed as OUT. Says Taliaferro is in line to be the starter and Pierce is his change of pace back.. Just picked him up in that league as Forsett is my RB2 there..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Same here - in ESPN he's listed as questionable. Yahoo has him listed as out. In another message board - some ravens fans are reporting the same thing - he's going to be out against Pittsburgh per some Ravens insider - someone within the organization leaked it.

Edited by Shorttynaz

That's just great. Added Forsett this week via trade. :bash:

Per Rotoworld:

Justin Forsett said he has a "minor" ankle injury and plans to play Week 9 against the Steelers.

Forsett was held out of practice Wednesday. We'd like to see him return to at least a limited session on Thursday before feeling comfortable with him for Week 9. Players always tend to be more optimistic on their own injuries, so owners need to keep an eye on Forsett. Lorenzo Taliaferro would be next man up. Oct 29 - 3:55 PM

Edited by darin3

I picked up Tali in desperation move for bye week, so that means Forsett will play and come unglued.....I have the luck of the irish on my side..... :bash:

Hey, it has nothing to do with me.

BTW, Forsett will play this week and be fine other than Tali-ho stealing GL touches.

From Rotoworld:

Justin Forsett (ankle) returned to Ravens practice Thursday.

Even if Forsett gets slapped with a "limited" tag, he's fully on track to suit up against the Steelers. The clear leader of the Ravens' committee, Forsett is safe to fire up as an RB2. Oct 30 - 1:50 PM