[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Challenges Romo

Scorcher

I'm not a Dallas fan and even I think Jones is a dou@he bag. He's made some clutch mistakes but I don't think Romo's toughness has ever been an issue. Also don't know if this should have been in another thread if so I apologize. ....

http://hsrd.yahoo.co...TiIP1G6afWMaFI-

Edited by Scorcher

I know most teams prefer to have their $100 million QB out there wincing in pain and preparing to get sacked again maybe for the last time. Because pain really focuses a QB who only has a million things to think about on every play.

• Like 2

I don't think I ever defended Jones for anything before..but this seems like much ado about nothing

While that may be the case, it's just another example of Jones butting in where he doesn't belong... or rather, no other owner (well, save for a couple other chiveses) is ever in the news like this. Let the football guys do football things.

While that may be the case, it's just another example of Jones butting in where he doesn't belong... or rather, no other owner (well, save for a couple other chiveses) is ever in the news like this. Let the football guys do football things.

I don't disagree. But I've heard a lot players will be able to play if they can tolerate the pain. I wish jsrrah would keep his fn mouth shut believe me...but this is a non story magnified by a blowhard media guy to make headlines cus it about the Cowboys

I don't disagree. But I've heard a lot players will be able to play if they can tolerate the pain. I wish jsrrah would keep his fn mouth shut believe me...but this is a non story magnified by a blowhard media guy to make headlines cus it about the Cowboys

I'm sure the media is partially to blame, but they wouldn't have anything to blow out of proportion if Jerrah just keep his trap shut (or did a better job of just keeping this stuff internal).

Total and compete BS interpretation. Jerry has always admired Romo's toughness and to call that some thinly veiled calling out his QB is a steaming pile of crap. He was simply reiterating what Romo, his coach, the players and anyone else that has been interviewed has said. I the writer would have done his homework all he has to do is watch Romo's locker room interview in which he states the EXACT words Jerry used the day after the injury. Stupid and comical. Always trying to stir the pot.

Moving along nothing to see here........

Edited by Cowboyz1

I'm sure the media is partially to blame, but they wouldn't have anything to blow out of proportion if Jerrah just keep his trap shut (or did a better job of just keeping this stuff internal).

I don't know why Jerry would even bring this up. He knows Romo is a warrior. Saying it aloud, especially to the media is absolutely unnecessary.

agree