[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Lacy and Lynch

In the league with my top team, the trade deadline comes after week 9. I'm considering trading Lacy, Lynch, and one of my QB's since I can only start one of them. However, I'm not sure what to think of their values. I was offered Kelvin Benjamin and Ben Tate for Dez Bryant and Eddie Lacy. Kelvin will only cost a 9th round pick next year which is why I'm considering that trade more than I would in a normal league. My question is, how good do you think Lynch and Lacy will be for the rest of the year? I am a little worried about Lynch's locker room issues and Lacy losing touches to Starks, but I also know they've both been elite before. Obviously I'm gonna try to deal one of my QB's, but should I be looking to trade Lacy and/or Lynch? Should I take the Benjamin trade?