[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which players to ask for Foster?

Grumpy

I like Foster a lot but I think he could get hurt pretty bad soon.

So, which players do you think I should get for him?

Here are some players that I like

Sanders

DJax

Forte

Demarius Thomas

Gronkowski

Jordy Nelson

Please give me advice Thanks

What is it with everybody trying to get rid of Foster???? You think he could get hurt pretty bad soon? Any player could get hurt pretty bad soon. The guy is a beast and has looked fantastic. When he plays he produces, what more could you ask for? I honestly can't think of anyone I would take for him right now. You want some advice, keep him and enjoy the ride unless you can get a stud RB and WR for him

Edited by Finn5033

I'm not a parent, but if I was, maybe Adrian Peterson, so they came back all obedient. I have a dog, so Vick is out like krout.

Seriously though, take dJax off that list and probably Sanders too, then try to work out a deal AROUND the two players

What is it with everybody trying to get rid of Foster???? You think he could get hurt pretty bad soon? Any player could get hurt pretty bad soon. The guy is a beast and has looked fantastic. When he plays he produces, what more could you ask for? I honestly can't think of anyone I would take for him right now. You want some advice, keep him and enjoy the ride unless you can get a stud RB and WR for him

Ive had him since draft day and I'm not letting go.

And I even have some depth with McKinnon, Ball, Bradshaw, Hillman.

Ive had him since draft day and I'm not letting go.

And I even have some depth with McKinnon, Ball, Bradshaw, Hillman.

Me to. Plus Blue looks like a good back as well. If Foster gets hurt or sits out he is going to get a lot of touches. I wouldn't expect him to equal Foster production but even a fraction of it is a lot more than what your going to get from the bums on the waiver wire