[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones Trade?

Elvisx2k

I'm sitting in 9th out of 10th place and looking to shake things up for a late push. I got a trade proposal to trade away Julio Jones for Mark Ingram. My other WR are Golden, Alshon, Kelvin, and Odell. My RB are Jamal, Bradshaw, McKinnon, Dennard.

With being on the outside looking in for a playoff push....Julio not scoring many points...Atlanta looking bad....I just don't see Julio averaging double digit points the rest of the season...and thinking Ingram has a much better chance of hitting at least 10 points a week.

Should I pull the trigger or ask for more?

Thanks!

No way, I'd definitely ask for more. The reason he wants Julio is because the Falcons have tasty matchups coming up the next 4 weeks and he figures he can buy low right now.

Julio is someone I've been targeting in my leagues for that exact reason. I believe the Falcons can turn it around a bit and Julio will have to be an integral part of that.

• Like 1

Part of my hesitation. What about thoughts on offering a different WR of mine for Ingram. Or should I stay away from Ingram all together.

He also has Forte, Oliver, Lamar, Forsett as RB besides Ingram. So could target a different RB as well.

Do you think Golden for Ingram would work? With Megatron coming back I don't think he will have much higher value then my other WRs.

The guy has RB but no WR....he has AJ, VJax, Sanu and Hawkins. So thinking any WR I offer is an upgrade for him.

no way..

Julio is amazing im trying to get him.. this guy wont accept Emmanuel Sanders and keenan allen and odell for him

I tried everything... he wants Rob Gronkowski. like really???

im honestly trying to get either Jimmy Graham or someone to go in gronks place and gonna get Julio

Do you think Golden for Ingram would work? With Megatron coming back I don't think he will have much higher value then my other WRs.

The guy has RB but no WR....he has AJ, VJax, Sanu and Hawkins. So thinking any WR I offer is an upgrade for him.

Yes, that would work. Just don't get mad if Calvin gets hurt again. ;)