[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick one: McKinnon or Vereen?

Zeus69

You can't start both? 1ppr benefits both greatly. I guess I'd have to go with McKinnon though. He'll have more touches overall

Well, I could, but current RB starters are Lamar Miller and Andre Ellington. Guess I could sit one of those, but they've been focal points of their respective offenses.

I like McKinnon. He may be due to bust out. And he will get likely get more touches (in the run game) given emergence of Jonas Gray. But i think I'm still leaning Vereen against Broncos. Denver gets after the QB so I can envision Brady dinking and dunking to Vereen often, which is a big deal in PPR league. Who knows, though, as Belichik makes things more complicated than necessary for us lol. You guys are making me rethink.

Anyone else?

Miller Ellington McKinnon

Even though McKinnon faces a stingy redskins run defense I still think he has a better day than Vereen. Who knows what Belichik will do. The Broncos are big in the middle and Vereen is the more versatile, pass catching back, but they might want to try to run the ball with Gray and eat up the clock to keep it out of Peyton's hands. This one comes down to game flow and I think we see a big game out of Gronk, Lafell, and Edelman rather than Vereen.

I'd go McKinnon.

Vereen's appeal this week is that he tends to do well against tough defenses and when the Patriots need to throw to catch up. Everyone is forgetting he had several touchdown opportunities last week and just couldn't connect.

Throwing a lot could be the case this week, but I think Miller Ellington and McKinnon are safer plays where as Vereen could go completely off, or not see the ball behind Gray.

I am playing Lynch and McKinnon as my RB's this week and my flex is Vereen because I'm betting he has a good game. But, if I had any of three RB's you have, he'd be on the bench with my C-average wide receiver corp.