[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Le'Veon Bell for Julio Jones and Mark Ingram

jacks29

Here is my current QB/WR/RB/TE

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger

WR - Dez Bryant, Julian Edelman, Rueben Randle, Brandon LaFell, Doug Baldwin, Eric Decker

RB - Matt Forte, Le'Veon Bell, Rashad Jennings, Branden Oliver, Fred Jackson

TE - Julius Thomas, Delanie Walker

8 team 1 point PPR league, start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 IDP

I've been trying to strengthen my WR for a while. The only reliable guy I have is Dez, and he's even had quite a few mediocre weeks. I offered a couple low ball trades to get WRs that were declined. After losing this week and getting no WR production I decided to put Bell on the trading block. Thinking when Rashad Jennings comes back he can be a solid RB2.

I offered Bell/Decker for Antonio Brown. I'm waiting for this guy to respond.

Another guy in my league said he wanted to trade for Bell and told me to offer a trade. His WR/RB are Steve Smith, Julio Jones, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Jamaal Charles, Mark Ingram, Cordarelle Patterson, Joique Bell, Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin.

The only WR I'd be willing to trade Bell for is Julio, but I don't think I'd do it straight up. I want to ask for a RB in return as well, so I was thinking have him throw in Ingram or Joique Bell.

Is this a fair trade and would you do this if you were in my situation? Or should I stick with my 2 stud RBs and hope I can get decent play out of the WRs I currently own?

I'm 5-3, second place with the most points in the league.

Thanks

Edited by jacks29

Thanks.

Here's another one I was thinking of proposing

Le'Veon Bell and someone like Decker, Lafell, Baldwin (any of my WRs other than Dez) for Randall Cobb and Ronnie Hillman

i think I actually like that trade better if the guy will do it

thoughts?

Yeah, it does... the guy who owned murray was pretty desparate. I actually offered him a trade for Murray as well when he put him out there - Rueben Randle and Branden Oliver... should have offered more, or well.

I just offered a couple other trades, so I currently have these out there

Le'Veon Bell and Doug Baldwin for Antonio Brown

Le'Veon Bell and Julian Edelman for Randall Cobb and Ronnie Hillman

Le'Veon Bell, Julian Edleman, and Delanie Walker for Jordy Nelson and Lamar Miller (I threw in Walker because this guy is pretty weak at TE. He owns Heath Miller and Jordan Cameron)

I'm hoping people view Edelman as a better player than he is right now. He has enough total points throughout the season and pretty high projected points according to Yahoo still, but I think his value has went down a lot. With that said I'm willing to throw in another WR if somebody wants.

What do you guys think of these trades?

Edited by jacks29

nice trades, keep us posted on how things turn out, I like the Bell Edelman for Cobb and Hillman but the hype on Hillman and Cobb's stock in comparison to Edelman with the emergence of Lafell the last couple of weeks may hurt your chances although its a starting point for counter offers. If Juwan steals more opportunities at the goal or carries this week that trade will be more intriguing because L.Bell is real deal.