[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered a trade. Need some outside opinions

LynchMob21

Alright well I have been wheeling and dealing in my league and recently had a guy offer a trade to me. I am currently in 7th place at 4-4 in my 10-man PPR league. Here is the trade:

I send away:

Mike Wallace

Dwayne Allen

I receive:

Martellus Bennett

Denard Robinson

My team:

QB: Brady/Cutler

WR: Marshall/ Wallace/Cooks/White/Decker/Josh Gordon

RB: Lynch/Oliver/Sproles/Bryce Brown

TE: Dwayne Allen/Travis Kelce

What do you guys think of this trade?

I wouldn't do it. Keep Allen as a backup, start Kelce. Start Oliver & Lynch - Robinson is hot now but will come to an end soon. Mike Wallace is the most consistent fantasy WR's out there. He's good for 11-15 points a game in PPR. Keep what you have.

You do need a RB with Oliver giving up the starting role here very soon, but I'm not sure you should trade your starting TE to get one. I love Kelce, but they just don't play him enough to trust to start on your team; I would keep starting Allen

I'm doing this trade for sure. I like Wallace but I like Robinson's potential, not only has he produced in the last two he did it vs a couple of decent defenses and I think buying on that upside is good. With all the TE injuries in the league Bennett is still a top 5 TE and it should continue.

I'd be trading Gordon to whoever is in 1st place in the other division, you need a running back bc Oliver is about to be a non factor with Matthews and Brown coming back. Also you need to make the playoffs and I'm not sure Gordon is a luxury you can afford... If I were you if be hanging on to Wallace and Allen. Marshall has not been very reliable lately and really neither has Kelce, at least not like Allen has (only 2 performances with no td) that's just my advice but yeah, try to package Gordon with Oliver or Sproles for a good rb?

I decided to do this trade due to the fact that Bennett gets the targets and has more potential to have a big game (in my eyes). Dwayne had 2 targets last week and if he wouldn’t have caught that touchdown it would have been a measly performance from him. Martellus has outscored Allen this year 130 – 95. Denard Robinson is the gamble I believe, but I will take the risk as I need some RB depth (Also can play him in the WR slot in Yahoo). I lose a good receiver in Wallace, but he is equivalent to Cooks and Marshall in my league in scoring (around 105 pts). Also have Decker (86) and White (95) not far behind in scoring.

Ideally I would like a WR 1, but am currently in playoff contention in my 10 team league. I’m in 7th place and top 8 teams make playoffs. Team in ninth place has 1 win and team in 10th has 0 wins (Possible he won’t win a game all season due to bad draft). Gordon could be my guy coming back to fill that WR 1 spot. I also like my chances to get 2 more wins (Both teams this week and next week got hit by the bye weeks hard).

I also have shopped Gordon around all day and havn’t gotten much interest from people. My team is super conservative and last year we didn’t have a single trade. Will be tough for me to get a legit RB from some of the top teams, but continuing to offer him around.

One trade that was proposed was:

Give up:

Brandon Marshall

Josh Gordon

Receive:

Eddie Royal

Eddie Lacy

This was before Lacy’s big game last week and I didn’t like Royal at all in the trade. I will continue to shop him around though.

Edited by LynchMob21