[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start at QB?

Fig19

I'm currently 5-3 with half my team on a bye including Matt Ryan. My opponent has no one on a bye and projected to destroy me as of right now. My lineup for this week is as follows:

QB: Undecided

WRs: Dez Bryant and Brandon Lafell

RBs: Ahmad Bradshaw and Andre Williams

TE: Jimmy Graham

FLEX: Doug Baldwin

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: Undecided

All that is left on the waivers for QB is Austin Davis, Brian Hoyer, Mike Glennon, Bridgewater, Bortles, and Vick.

Should I just roll the dice and go for the long shot with Vick or play it a bit safer with Hoyer? I'm leaning Vick.

Thoughts please!

I'd be tempted to go with Bortles. I like Vick but Andy Reid obviously knows Vick very well, and the other matchups don't seem too easy. Bortles will have to pass to overcome the decent D of the Jags, IMO

You can stay with Vick, but I think Hoyer is your best bet. Your team looks good for having tons of people on bye, just take this week for what it is. I know losing because of bye weeks can suck but better to keep your team intact and take a loss than drop players you'll need later.

I like Vick and Hoyer but if you're penalized at QB for turn-overs I'd stay away from Vick if it isn't poor decisions down the field its scurrying around holding the ball at his hip in the backfield. Hoyer is probably a safe play but modest scoring, Vicks abilities and potential are definitely better. If you need to maximize QB its risky but I'd roll Vick, if you're ok with maybe hitting 18-20 points @ QB I'd roll Hoyer. I only like Hoyer mainly because of the matchup and pretty much nothing more than that because Cleveland runs the ball an awful lot. Vick will have to call on that inner pitbull and get funky.