[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles trade for Justin Forsett and Mike Wallace?

I proposed this trade to try and get Jamaal Charles. The guy with Charles is starting James Jones and Mohammad Sanu at wr. Is this a trade anyone would take or am I offering too little??? Also have Emmanuel Sanders available for a trade once Megatron comes back, so if I offered Sanders and Forsett would anyone take that trade or would I be offering too much???

I personally wouldn't call the first trade laughable seeing as his starting WRs aren't up to par, and Charles DID start the year not performing.. but I wouldn't take it. You definitely need to offer a lot more, and not just Sanders

I don't think you can do that, Charles is a 1+ td's per outing which is more than both those guys, combines for as many yards as both of those guys. I think you need a little more, there are not very many true RB1's left in the league and as dynamic with such a high ceiling. You can command more for Charles mos def.