[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy?

texasguy26

Ive been looking at this trade offer for a while, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I was just offered Andy Dalton, T.Y. Hilton, and Pierre Garcon for Rodgers or Luck.

He is pretty much out of the playoffs and is looking for a keeper for next season.

Its a 2 QB league, and Rodgers and Luck have carried me so far.

Its also a PPR and my WRs are Marshall, Decker, Robinson, Evans and Lafell.

I don't know if Im crazy for not jumping on those WRs or if Im crazy for wanting to ride Rodgers and Luck all the way.

Ive been looking at this deal for too long. Any outside help would be great.

I wouldn't... your WR are definitely weak, but Luck has been a monster this season and Rodgers isn't too far behind.

Dalton can put up big numbers but week-in and week-out is nowhere as consistent as your guys. TY would be your starter for sure, but Garcon has underperformed all year-- and short of name isn't that much of a step up from what you have. He might be better when RG3 is back but that's a big IF.

The question you have to ask-- is TY going to make up the points you'll be losing from Luck or Rodgers to Dalton? Personally I hate sacrificing one position to strengthen another.

For what it's worth, I'm in a 2QB league with Luck and Cutler with pathetic RB's... I'm basically streaming RB's and am still tied for first as my QB play has carried me...

Nope, nope, and hell nope. In a 2-QB league those QBs are GOLD..... Rodgers and Luck are elite, period, and worth more than those WRs and certainly more than Dalton.