[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My man Ingram

MikeFL25

I drafted Ingram in one of the mid-rounds in my league. Everyone thought I was crazy. After two solid games, he goes down with a tough injury. Everyone in my league told me to drop him. Everyone in my league said he was gonna have a bust season. Now he has had two back-to-back 23 point games, and has 84 points for the season and has only played 4 whole games. What a stud.

Edited by MikeFL25

I picked him up when someone dropped him as well immediately, I even dropped P.Thomas for Ingram, he's looking pretty strong kinda like Murray did last year towards the mid-later part of the year too (I'm not implying he is Murray but he's looking very strong).

Edited by robotpimp

i traded dalton and terrance williams for foles and ingram..But the problem is..When Robinson and Thomas is back what will his value be? Should we trade him while his value is high?

I wouldn't. The Saints might fall back on a RB-by-committee but Ingram will still be the leader of the pack. Keep in mind, that in week 1 and 2 it was a RB committee and he still got 15+ points per game.

Robo, found myself in the same situation. Someone dropped him shortly after he broke his hand and I snatched him up. In fact, the guys I'm playing with are amazingly short on patience as I also managed to p/u E. Sanders, K. Benjamin, and J. Bell off the wire. R. Jennings & R. Bush were also just dropped by people in their bye week scramble.

• Like 1

I picked him up when someone dropped him as well immediately, I even dropped P.Thomas for Ingram, he's looking pretty strong kinda like Murray did last year towards the mid-later part of the year too (I'm not implying his Murray but he's looking very strong).

Exactly what I did, dropped Thomas for Ingram when his original owner let him go. Will lose a few more 3rd downs to Thomas when he is back, but I expect him to be a solid RB2 ROS. Now I just have to find a place to play him once Tate and Julio come off bye.

Edited by Skarzon
  • Like 1

I was on here a few weeks ago with P.T., K-Rob and Ingram all on the waiver wire looking for advice. Most of the advice was "K-Rob now or Ingram and wait". I took Ingram and just waited out his injury. Very glad I did.

Edited by PunkyQB1985