[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

im getting monte ball - hes gonna explode

InTomWeTrust

I'm not sure...Ball had plenty of opportunities to play well earlier this season and he struggled. I think Hillman has proven he's the better back in Denver. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even when Ball is healthy, he will be #2 to Hillman.

I like the enthusiasm for Ball and I hope he wakes up but he hasn't looked particularly well.. Hillman soft or not has been quite good. I don't think Denver needs to worry much about who's getting the ball they only have 1 running play for the goal line if that and 10,000 passing plays. Either way he doesn't get his starting role completely back it probably goes to a share and maybe that helps get him going who knows.. I think Keenan if you don't need him is ok for Ball but I wouldn't expect Ball regaining his RB1 status in Denver

Don't drop either of those, just pass on Ball. He's not going to explode. He's gonna sit behind Hillman and get maybe 2 points per game. He wasn't doing much better even when he was the starter, its the era of Hillman in Denver's backfield now.

Everything thing that I've read says that Hillman is still the starter when Ball returns. But you go ahead and keep dreaming. Have you watched the Broncos this year? Ball looked terrible, and Hillman has looked fantastic. I am not biased as I have not used either of those guys on any of my teams this year. Its just an obvious observation

• Like 1

If you're itching to do it I'm ok with giving away Odell Jr. only because yes he's scored TD's but his yards per game is limited and his catches are too... a TD and 30-40 yards isn't enough, Keenan is in the sophomore slump but his ceiling is much higher he can deliver bigger games unfortunately both guys are a risky play weekly. If you want to take a flyer on Ball I'm not hating on that decision I'm like you if Hillman was so great why didn't he win the starting role from the get go or last year? The coaching staff regardless may still be committed to Ball foolish or not.. If you're stacked at options and need RB depth get Ball if he sucks move on no ones winning a championship because of a Odell Jr trade.. just say'n. you're giving nothing for a shot that Ball gets at least his share back possibly goal work? I'm onboard with that too much hype on these rookies outside Watkins really no one is REALLY consistently producing, Benji let a ball bounce off his chest wide open in the endzone last night, pathetic... Cooks on the road virtually nothing. maybe I'm crazy.

Denver had a run game when ball was in?? Hillman is much more suited for that offense...he hits holes much quicker than Ball..he has made defenses respect the run game in Denver and the broncos look much better with Hillman in the backfield..last time I looked Hillman has put up stellar numbers against solid run defenses too...Hillman is not built as an every down back so ball will still have a role as a third down back and probably the goal line back....you should return your crystal ball it's broke Hillman is starting back in Denver moving forward..

No he will give up on ball for Keenan Allen man, but he wont give up on Vernon Davis he just got for Frank Gore and Ty hilton for marshall and vernon davis this guy just got..

I wanna move Vernon on my team and trade rob gronkowski for Julio Jones straight up man...

why do i get the feeling these guys are all conspiring against me

could be, Gronk for JJ makes a ton of sense but yeah you'd need to replace a big hole at TE, I'm telling you Rudolph is coming back for MN, he isn't going to set the world on fire but I believe he could make an impact when he gets back in. You could always hold Ladarius Green and put a hex on gates so he could actually utilize his 14 ypc avg beyond one or two catches every other game.

Ball hasn't been given a chance to run behind this line yet. They made changes before the 49ers game and the blocking is much improved. I'd say more of a committee but ball will have every chance to win his job back. Manning and Fox do seem to like Montee Ball much more than his fantasy owners.