[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need WR & Flex advice

xiamgarbage

Hopkins and Lafell but I think Smith Sr could be in the mix as well.

I think Hopkins and Lafell have the highest two ceilings of the bunch, Hawkins gets volume but the TD is an anomaly. Smith Sr is always a potential to break one off for a score but I think its a risky play. The Brady Pats offense is clicking I think you have to play a very hot Lafell until he proves otherwise. Hopkins is out playing AJ weekly and is a threat for a TD if they don't give it to Foster.

another vote for Hopkins, LaFell, and Denard. I like Smith too but he has struggled as of late and that scares me alittle bit. But baltimore is playing for the top spot in a very up in the air division and may start to lean on Smith more in closer games which @ Pit I think they just might. But it is hard to sit a guy like Denard who is averaging 20 carries at 6 yards a pop and has clearly become JAC's best offensive weapon. That being said, if they get behind will they continue to give Denard the ball? They don't have a shot at the playoffs so they just might continue to let him get all the experience he can.

Flip a coin for Denard vs Smith, I like Denard tho