[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Richardson or Andre Williams?

Stone84

I'd play A.Williams this week but moving forward T.Rich is probably the guy to own because obviously all things point to Jennings regaining his starting role when back in NYG. Split carries off a hammy injury I'd give the edge to Williams but he's been pretty lackluster.

Williams has been horrible as the starter. Which is weird bc he is as big as a house and you'd think he'd at least wear the defense down after about 18 19 snaps. All I'm saying is he's burned me too many times this year for me to start him. Although one of the guys I'm playing this week just picked him up so he'll probably go off, along with Eli.

Williams has been horrible as the starter. Which is weird bc he is as big as a house and you'd think he'd at least wear the defense down after about 18 19 snaps. All I'm saying is he's burned me too many times this year for me to start him. Although one of the guys I'm playing this week just picked him up so he'll probably go off, along with Eli.

Haha! Thats usually how it goes. As soon as you drop someone, they go off for the next guy that picks them up... Thanks for the feedback.

always the way.. I think Williams could be good I just would want to see him get above 2.8 ypc. Either way this is that game that is on Monday night you're probably watching and both guys are playing each other it could be a great night of glad I picked that guy or wtf.

Still the no share backfield I and at home I'd lean on Williams only this time. Let us know what you decide.

• Like 1