[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Targets - Team Evaluation

Croe

I need opinions please.

I'm in 2nd overall in my league with a 5-3 record and the 2nd most points scored (lagging by 20 points) with the most points scored against by over 40. 12 team league, 1PPR, start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, D

Team:

QB: Peyton

RB: Gio Bernard, Lamar Miller, Mark Ingram, Steven Jackson

WR: Ty Hilton, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Floyd, Mike Wallace, Brandon LaFell, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Jr.

TE:Larry Donnel, Zach Ertz

K: Shane Graham

D: 49ers

My thoughts right now are to

1) target a top WR - Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, Jeremy Maclin. The ownes of all the above need help at RB and I'm thinking of Selling Miller high as he has a tough schedule and tossing in one of my WR2 in the deal as well.

2) Target a top TE - Gronk, Graham, or Thomas for something like Miller/Jeffery or Jeffery/Ertz

Or should I just stay put?

I am targeting the best WRs with the softest matchups I can find as I think another top WR will solidify my line up and hope for Bernard and Ingram to continue with their high production. Also thinking about dropping Jackson for Charles Sims or Jonas gray for the depth.