[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stop dropping viable starters for Charles Sims

you're right it's a long shot that anyone is viable RB coming out of TB.. I ain't hating, its a good point. I think TB's ability to score and them playing from behind has more to do with it than the talent at RB, or a combo of a lot of things (o-line, QB play, etc etc.)

Edited by robotpimp

So, would S. Jackson be considered a "viable starter"? Because I just dropped him for Sims hoping to get a spark. I have Foster, McKinnon and Mason (16-team 1PPR league), so I thought I'd take a flyer, especially b/c Tampa plays a weak Atlanta D in week 10, when I lose both Foster and McKinnon to byes. I also have Julio, so I'm hoping Tampa runs like hell with Sims against a weak Atlanta D, and Atlanta bombs the hell out of the Tampa secondary.

imho SJax is droppable unless you are playing for the potential of 35-40 yards weekly and a very slim chance that he gets into the endzone.. stream guys like Mason and Sims mos def if it doesn't work Sjax will be there to pick back up. Hard to play two ATL players with their inconsistency JJ is not someone you can really sit either.