[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need QB and WR advice

Tebo03

12-Man Standard ESPN

Currently Starting Kaep vs. StL. This almost feels like a no brainer coming off a BYE and playing at home I feel like Kaep should have a great game. My only question is whether I should potentially start Palmer over Kaep. Is he more reliable? He's one of 3 QB's to have at least 16 points every game that he has played in. Do the Cowboys have the defense to shut Palmer down?

Other question is whether to start Crabtree this week or not. Currently starting A.J. Green, LaFell, and Crabtree. On my bench I have available, Torrey Smith, and Eddie Royal. A'm I just completely over thinking my WR's at this point? Any suggestions on these two matters would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Fella's. Good Luck.

Kaep is the correct start. Especially against a bad StL defense. the 49er offense runs so much through him that he will have his points, just hope for minimal turnovers.Palmer is a great guy to have as a streamer or injury insurance.

Your WRs are good, stop overthinking.

Yeah I think Kaepinator is a solid start, I like Palmer but he relies so much on throwing so many deep passes it's a little dangerous and with a completion percentage of like 48% last week I think you have to worry a bit he wasn't really hitting his receivers except a couple big plays. Kaep had a great day vs the rams earlier in the year those times he does run adds up quick. Stick with Kaep