[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie RB Value - Keeper League

MC Rother

Before our draft this year I noticed there were some pretty good young RB's out there and I didn't have any of them. I made it a point and drafted 5 this year. Already looking forward to the future as I play in a keeper league that allows for up to 5. I'm known for having 3 solid RB's on my squad as we once boasted LaDainian Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, and Clinton Portis on the same squad. After that it has been Arian Foster, Ray Rice, and Steven Jackson/Maurice Jones Drew. It will be time to change again next year so which rookie RB's look like they have the best chance to succeed as of right now for years to come? Rank your top 5 in order.

Bishop Sankey

Carlos Hyde

Devonta Freeman

Jeremy Hill

Charles Sims

Terrance West

Andre Williams

Tre Mason

Jerick McKinnon

Alfred Blue

Ka'Deem Carey

Isaiah Crowell

Antone Smith

Brandon Oliver

James White

Lache Seastrunk

DeAnthony Thomas

Juwan Thompson

Dri Archer

Marion Grice

Storm Johnson

Henry Josey

I want to say: 1. Sankey, 2. Hyde, 3. Freeman, 4. Hill, 5. West but maybe I'm wrong. Thoughts?

Edited by MC Rother

It's hard to tell as you know the landscape of the league changes drastically.

So far situation and what they've shown thus far..

McKinnon, Hill, West and maybe Hyde, Blue, freeman have some value, probably have to throw in Crowell, Tali and Sankey.

Of recent it would be nice to see more Hyde, Tre, Freeman and what Sims can do.

I'm betting on McKinnon with the best opportunities for now and the future, its a wait and see pretty much on the rest of them.

I'm good with your list. Sankey has more to work on, Hyde needs to get more involved (so does Freeman), Hill has his chance to show he can handle starting duties. West could be a future back but Crowell has been effective and Tate was brought in to be the RB1.