[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to trade Golden Tate

Jhtonn

Maybe Andre I see that more of a wash. But I would not take garçon. You could've gotten a lot more out of Tate if you bit the bullet on his last week of true WR1 production. He's on bye this week and Calvin is coming back, people trading for him will notice that.

If you can't get someone to give you a favorable trade for him, I would stick with Tate and hope Calvin doesn't come back to his superstar self. Either way he'll still be a good flex play

I like Wallace over Andre. If Calvin comes back to form which looks likely since he took the time too, I like Wallace as a better flex play even a pretty good wr2. There's still just that if with Tate where he could continue that #1 production if Calvin struggles. I don't see it though, I think you should take that trade if it's straight up one for one