[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a new acronym, DADL "Drafted And Dropped List"

IrishPride

Kyle Rudolph

Robbie Gould

CJ Anderson

Christine Michael

Devonta Freeman

Lance Dunbar

Kenny Stills

Miles Austin

That's virtually my entire bench from week one, excluding Rivers, JStew and Jordan Matthews. Gerhart and CJ0K started that week and aren't far from being dropped.

in a 17 round draft....of my first 12 picks...ive only dropped 2...and one was moreno...the other was carlos hyde....whom i drafted fully knowing he could be relatively worthless....the rest of my guys remain....i wouldnt be including end of the draft bench guys on these lists....they are crapshoots and you knew that going in.....you werent really depending on them.....should be more or less guys you were depending on

Kyle Rudolph

Robbie Gould

CJ Anderson

Christine Michael

Devonta Freeman

Lance Dunbar

Kenny Stills

Miles Austin

That's virtually my entire bench from week one, excluding Rivers, JStew and Jordan Matthews. Gerhart and CJ0K started that week and aren't far from being dropped.

I am not going to even ask you if won that week.

MJD

JStew

Markus Wheaton

I am still holding Jordan Cameron, but he's next if I need a pick up. I can't bring myself to drop Montee Ball, but my league has an IR rule that allows me an extra slot for him. Otherwise, I probably would have had to drop him.

Not to digress to much from the thread, but I have seen others post about dropping Montee and I just wonder... I know that Hillman has been quite effective, but it seems like everyone is jumping to the conclusion that Ball is going to be relegated to some sort of bit role. While that may happen, I honestly don't know how anyone know that it will happen. Coaches and teams go against what appears to be conventional wisdom all the time. I'm not deluded into thinking Ball will be a bell cow, but I suspect he's not going to be phased out to the point of fantasy irrelevance either.

12 Team QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF, 7 Bench spots

Chris Johnson (Round 7)

Jordan Matthews (Round 10)

Devonta Freeman (Round 11)

Andre Williams (Round 13)

James White (Round 15)

Cody Latimer (Round 16)

Joe Flacco (Round 17)

5) Wes Welker (yahoo wasn't working at the time and the pick was auto drafted for me. kinda pissed about that.)

6) Jordan Cameron (auto drafted)

9) Jay Cutler (needed to add someone and didn't want to drop anyone else, backup to Luck was taking room on the bench)

11) Brian Hartline

12) St Louis DST (dropped week 1 after there sucking against minny)

14) Tyler Eifert