[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis?

InTomWeTrust

Whats everybodys take on Vernon Davis? I know hes had a little ankle and back issue.. but I honestly think now hes healthy after a couple week rest and the 9ers have some favorable matchups to put up points.

I dont know about you guys but Im buying in. He was the best TE in the league last year beyond Jimmy Graham, hes a freak and IMO the best player on the 9ers offense.

Im all in.

Gronkowski

for

Julio and Vernon

I think he will still have a game or two that match up to his potential. Kaepernick is to blame for the non production for any 49ers player. He has had one game over 20 points in fantasy and that was against the Rams where he got 40, then this time they shut him down to like 5 fantasy points. He is not hard to figure out and if you keep him from being mobile he will do nothing for your team. I am sure he can throw but everytime I have seen their games, he produces by scrambling and throwing or running for yards. I have crabtree in a league and I have to assume the same for him. Ended up dropping eddie royal for lafell and hes now easily infront of crabtree on my depth chart. That comparison is to show Vernon Davis is not an every week TE with the way they are operating their offense.

Vernon was the best player on that offense last year. Now he's not 100% and he's simply just not getting as lucky.

The only reason he was number one last year was because he had so many Tds. He's TD dependent, and in a year he's not getting any valuable looks really, he's no longer an every week TE1

I think the deal above is a fair deal. A wash for both sides. One is getting the hottest TE in the league right now with still the best opportunity to produce. The other gets two underperforming player who easily can come back to fantasy relevancy. Especially Julio. I think you could get more for gronkowski but that's not a bad deal