[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philip Rivers and the Chargers

byroz

The Chargers haven't won in Miami since Dan Fouts was their QB! But ZERO team points, really?

In my local, Rivers got -0.8 points. Negative points for a QB! 15 years in this league and I have never seen negative points for a QB.

Wow! is all I can say.

The Chargers haven't won in Miami since Dan Fouts was their QB! But ZERO team points, really?

In my local, Rivers got -0.8 points. Negative points for a QB! 15 years in this league and I have never seen negative points for a QB.

Wow! is all I can say.

I don't think I've ever seen negative points in our league, but then we haven't done negatives (INT and fumble lost) for the first 10-15 years. Minus 2 for Rivers in my league, first time ever and a great contributor to this week's suckitude. My season is over, stick a very large fork in me.

Brian Greise got a -4 or -5 one time. I remember it because I played him that week. I also remember praying for that game to end because his score went down every time he touched the ball.

Was probably before we started doing negative points for INT and fumbles. It was a new low for me, good way to cap off my collapse from 3-1 to 3-6.