[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers Justice!

zekez

So he entire 49ers coaching staff hates Frank Gore, right?? The absolute stubborn reluctance to even TRY and run the ball is bafeling. So game on the line, at the halfyard line and you don't even let him run it ONCE??? And the justice, Keap keeps it and fumbles! Niners lose! Yaaayyyyyy

Welcome to the dumpster Frank!

I'm not a Niners fan but could not understand the thought process? Pass on 2nd too? Run on 3rd and 4th? Not to go big and pound Gore/Hyde? I know your supposed to go for win? But try 3 times(RUN) and kick for the tie? or go for win but use proper personel?

Argument could be made that Crabtree broke the plane on his catch and that Kap broke the plane before he fumbled, but having said that, the 49ers played horribly. Bad throws by Kap, no protection. Beginning to wonder if Kap will really develop into a top tier QB. He's obviously talented, but his throwing accuracy can be horrible at times and decision making.

Losing to the Rams at home, wow!. Is there some jinx with the move to Santa Clara? The Ghost of Candlestick or something. One of the announcers mentioned the game and said "49ers are losing in San Jose, I mean Santa Clara" Whatever it is, it isn't San Fransisco.

Seattle not so good either (seveal losses, big early lead over Raiders but let them get close later). Cardinals seem to be the legit leader and team to beat in the NFC west. Shame they don't get more coverage (I didn't get the game since the Browns hosted the Bucs at that time).