[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martavis Bryant

Scorcher

If you would have told me before the season started that I'd be starting Watkins and Bryant over Garcon and Crabtree, I'd have laughed at you.

What's funny about it is people will be jumping all over the next class of rookies in their drafts next year.

And the rookies from this year and I expect at least half of them to fall off. ...

Exactly... When receivers start drawing the the #1 corner or start getting doubled or defenses start getting better looks at their tape.

And the rookies from this year and I expect at least half of them to fall off. ...

Not sure how that will be different than any year. I feel like there's always sophmore busts every year. And there are always hyped rookies. Year in year out. Branden Cooks is a good example for this year.

Its the nature of Fantasy. Once the excitement trains leaves the station its tough to roll it back in before it crashes and burns.

Which Rookie Receivers do you perceive to be a solid option next year?

Not sure how that will be different than any year. I feel like there's always sophmore busts every year. And there are always hyped rookies. Year in year out. Branden Cooks is a good example for this year.

Its the nature of Fantasy. Once the excitement trains leaves the station its tough to roll it back in before it crashes and burns.

Which Rookie Receivers do you perceive to be a solid option next year?

It's different because there are many more this year that are doing well in their first season than what is typical.

• Like 1