[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martavis Bryant

Scorcher

And Wheaton is no slouch either. They were saying that the Steelers probably let Sanders go because Wheaton fits that same mold.

• Like 1

As a Broncos fan, I'm sure glad they let Sanders go. He more than fills Decker's shoes. :wink:

He's an upgrade over Decker in every way but size. And they also drafted Lattimer (sp?)

I'll take Bryant over Wheaton.

Agreed, not arguing that. Just saying it was a nice job by the Steelers picking up some great talent at WR.

They drafted Latimer, but why in the F@*% is Caldwell still on the team. He absolutely sucks, in every way possible.

Special Teams.

• Like 1

I think he can be penciled in as the real deal, 4 TD's in 3 games so far. He has scored in every game he has played. A tall athletic target that will probably enjoy single coverage throughout.

That's 5 TD's in 3 games. The problem is the targets are slim. Antonio Brown dwarfs everyone else in targets, so with the 5 or so that Bryant gets, he really needs them to be big plays. Still, I'm riding this train until it stops at this point.

I thought Bryant would come back down to earth last night but he still scored. ..I could have seriously used his points after starting Garçon....

And now that I finally realize Lafell should not be benched he is one a bye and I have another loss coming up without him and Hilton :bash:

When I made my original post he had 4 td's up until then, he went on to score again in that game and this week 143 yds and a TD on 4 catches! Even when Pittsburgh and Ben suck he's still great! The gift that keeps on giving. He makes the most out of every ball thrown his way!

When I made my original post he had 4 td's up until then, he went on to score again in that game and this week 143 yds and a TD on 4 catches! Even when Pittsburgh and Ben suck he's still great! The gift that keeps on giving. He makes the most out of every ball thrown his way!

Not true, he had red zone target early in the game that he didn't convert.

I think he had 2 drops today, but 1 was not the easiest catch ever, so not sure how it was officially scored ... regardless, his production on limited targets in general has been pretty satisfactory thus far.

Edited by ts

Not true, he had red zone target early in the game that he didn't convert.

Okay,didn't see the game, but wouldn't you say as a whole his targets vs production is pretty outstanding? Also this week, though it was the first time, he had the yardage to go with his TD.

Edited by Scorcher

Okay,didn't see the game, but wouldn't you say as a whole his targets vs production is pretty outstanding? Also this week, though it was the first time, he had the yardage to go with his TD.

Yes, was mainly just ribbing you. As for his yardage, 80 came on the blown coverage/bomb TD with under 2 mins to go.

Yes, was mainly just ribbing you. As for his yardage, 80 came on the blown coverage/bomb TD with under 2 mins to go.

I figured something like that because the last I looked he had 54 yards close to the end of the game and then all of a sudden it was 143 and a TD.